Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tasting -R Wines Eco Love Riesling

Name: R Wines Eco.Love Riesling
Variety: Riesling
Region: South Island
Country: New Zealand
Year: 2009
Price: $18

Winery Review: Our South Island Riesling has a range and combination of flavors unlike any other. These flavors span citrus, root ginger, white peach, spices and florals. Eco.Love Riesling is made in balance to an off-dry style. Food Pairing: Asian Fusion, seafood, curry, and anything spicy.

My Review: I really liked this particular wine. I thought that the acidic citrus flavor balanced nicely with the sweet peach flavor. It tasted like the peach ring candies. The ginger flavor was subtle to me, but I think this wine would go well with sushi. My friend purchased this while we were at Vintage Cellar after the tasting, and I look forward to drinking this wine
again.

I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment